25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
can i log out of life
"My family is suffocating me with pressure to be a perfect student and daughter." (r.i.d)
people always ask me why i’m going into teaching instead of being a writer.
the number of notes on this in less than 24 hours and the number of people who said “same” or “exactly” or “about me” - that’s why. there is so much fundamentally wrong with our system. The only way to change it is from within.
won’t drink lukewarm water but i’ll put another person’s genitals in my mouth
Alma is a creepy short film that is about 5 minutes long. It’s about a adorable little girl, who finds a doll that looks just like her in an abandoned store. I’m not going to spoil it for you, but this short film was disturbingly amazing. (Watch it here) (Masterpost of creepy short films)
Oh my gosh, I remember this film. It’s terrifying.
I want my secrets back. I want my heart back. I want all the words I ever wasted on you back. You sure as hell don’t deserve them.
Page 1 of 80